Consistent numbness in fingers, no improvement with supplements. Help?

HELLO, I HAVE HAD NUMBNESS TO MY FINGERS FOR MANY YEARS, I HAVE BEEN TO MY DOCTOR MANY TIMES ABOUT IT, HE SAID THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN DO BE CAUSE THE PROBLEM IS COMING FROM MY NECK , AND I NEED TO HAVE AN OPERATION, BUT MY DOCTOR AND ME AND ANOTHER DOCTOR WHO IS A FRIEND OF MINE WE ALL DIS APPROVED AGAINST HAVING THE OPERATION TO MY NECK BECAUSE OF THE DANGER AND THE RISK WHICH I AM TAKING, I AM TAKING NOW OMEGA 3 FISH OIL, ALSO TAKING MAGNISIUM, VITAMIN B 12 , FOLIC ACID , BUT THE NUMBNESS STILL IN MY FINGERS , AND NOT GOING AWAY, PLEASE CAN CAN YOU HELP ME ?, VERY THANKFUL TO YOU, KIND REGARDS, HADY BASHA
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013