Consistent nausea and fatigue, spotting, negative pregnancy test. When should one ideally take test?

Hi Dr. Lundi, I have been feeling nauseous for approximately one week and very fatigue as well. The first day of my last period was 10/1. For the past two days, I have been spotting for the past two days. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Since my next period is expected to be 10/29 should I wait until that date to see if I get my period and then take a pregnancy test. Thank you. Jasmine
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer