Thanks for reposing faith in us. I can fully understand your concern. You can rest assured that your problem will be addressed to its logical conclusion.
However, I would deeply appreciate if you could provide me with additional information which will help us to reach to a firm diagnosis/modality of treatment :-
1. Any weight gain (and its quantum) in the last few months/years
2. Bowel habits - constipation/random diarrhea
and distension of abdomen after meals
3. Mood swings, irritability, anxiety
, sleep disturbances, easy fatigability, excessive hair fall
4. Ulcers in mouth, over tongue
5. Acidity symptoms?
6. Any medications or hormones that you are taking at present
I shall be looking forward to hearing from you at the earliest.
In the meanwhile, please take Tab xxx(10mg) one tablet THRICE daily, 1/2 hour before each meal.
Finally, let me assure you of my full support to the best of my knowledge and vast experience.
In anticipation of an immediate reply,