Consistent movable lumps in throat causing hoarseness, excessive phlegm. Remedy?

I m a 16 year old male, I have had these lumps in my throat for about a week now and they don t seem to be going away. Initially there was only one when I went to my GP but two more of sprouted up since then. The lumps aren t sore, however I have a constantly hoarse throat and am producing a lot of phlegm . The lumps are solid and can be moved around when I touch them.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
SORE THOAT NOT TREATED PROPERLY CAN CAUSE LYMPH NODES AS REACTIVE REACTION
GET THROAT AND PHLEGM TREATED
TAKE TAB METROGYL 200 MGM BD FOR 5 DAYS
TAB ALLEGRA 120 MGM BD
TAB ZINETAC 150 MGM EMPTY STOMACH
SYP TOSSEX 1/2 TSF NIGHT
SYP MUCAINE GEL 2 TSF TDS
DO FOR 3 WEEL
LYMPH NODES WILL COME TO ORIIONAL POSITION