Consistent mono, severe body itching, repeated strep throat, laryngitis, yeast infection. Cause?

I have had mono for almost 9 months now (just got tested again last week) and it is not getting any better. Ever since i have got mono i have had all over itching, no rash or hives , just an annoying itch. (Feels like i went swimming in salt water and never showered or something) also WAY worse when i try to exercise. As well as i have had strep throat twice, laryngitis , and a yeast infection for a consistent month (i have already gone through 2 rounds of medications for it) and i can t get rid of it. For my itching i have taken zyrtex, clarytin, allegra , and nothing takes it away completely. Ive been to the allergist a couple times and they took a ton of blood tests. My component 3 and 4 came out normal, but they are still waiting on my trypase results. Anyone know why i am so itchy and why i cant seem to kick my mono? :(
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013