Consistent lump on the neck with a small assist type lump underneath, lump under jawline on the same side. What could be the cause?

I ve had a small lump in my neck for a while now, with a small assist type lump underneath I have an assist behind my neck, but I have had that since I can remember. The lump in my neck at first was swollen and then went down, they was never any pain in it, but under the skin I can feel a small cylinder type shape, and then further underneath that is the assist type shape. I knocked it off has just being something that will go away but it s still not gone away after about 3 months and also now I have a small lump under the skin on my right hand side jawline it feels as if it s an underskin spot, but I m also worried it might be the same as the thing in my neck. Both are on the same side.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012