Consistent itching around labia and vagina, smelly discharge, increases during menses, white papules inside labia. Cause?

Hi, Since months now, I have been having itching around and within my labia and vagina . It decreases during my menses which are regular. And for one week, it may stop but it comes back again. I have a little whitish discharge which smells like fish maybe. I don t know how to describe the smell. My labia appears swollen also. I started treatment on ketoconazole local application as recommended by a friend doctor. I did not do any vaginal examination. I started the treatment 3 days ago. The itching has decreased but the smell is still there. I also noticed the smell gets worse when I exercise. Now what worries me is that I am starting to see white, very small (less than 1 mm) papules on my inner side of labia. What could be my problem??
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  86 Awaiting Answer