Consistent hoarseness in mouth, feeling of lump in throat, blood in stools. Remedy?

I have had hoarseness for 3 months now. First my doctor said it was a cold , the he said I had a bacteria infection in my sinuses, went thru 2 antibiotics with no change. I told him I feel like I have a lump in my throat so he sent me to an EMT and he put a scope up my nostrils and down my throat and he saw that my voice box was inflamed. He had no real explanation, put me on Prilosac and said it could be Gerd . After 1 month on that, no change. Now this week I have blood in my stool and toilet. Very dark maroon in color. Now I am really worried.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012