Consistent hip pain, experience while sitting it on a particular chair, L5 clear, advised medicines. Suitable diagnosis and solution?

Dear Sir, I am experiencing pain in my right hip for the last 25 days, I is usually observed while I sit on the particular chair, for example when I sit on office chair, while when I sit on car seat I do not feel this kind of pain, I have gone through two orthopedic surgeon, he advised to have x-ray of lumbar and cleared the L5, and advised following medicines Rotec 50 mg ( Diclofenac Sodium Salt) Gabica (Gabiline) Evion ( Vitamin E ) Previous Othopaedic prescribed given below medicine Brexxin Muscoril (colchicocyde) mussle relaxant For the last 8 days I am using these medicines but not getting significant recovery, Moreover, while sufing on net I came across with priformis syndrome knowledge, I carried out the priformis stretch and found tight priformis mussle I continued the strecthing and not this mussle is found ok. Further more 15 minute after carrying out the planks stretch I feel l pain in the right hip area. So can you advise me any suitable solution and diagnosis what actually it is
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013