Consistent high fever and joint pains, bloody urine, ANA shows homogenous pattern. Help?

I am 23 years old female, with h/o fever since last 1 month and joint pains. i have been investigation with UTI and taken antibiotics for 5 days. The fever has subsided but I still have shoulder pain which is troubling me a lot. My ANA shows 3+ homogenous pattern. I was seen by a rheumatologist and was started with T Deflacort but which no much of relief. I now have bloody urine twice today. Please help me. (0000).
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012