Consistent hiccups, nose bleeding. Prescribed Domperidone. Can CPZ or Regan help?

I was suggested domperidone on askdoctor for my father for consistent hiccups and has a history of CABG , angioplasty , alzheimers, Kindney disorder etc. But, hiccups didn t subside. Electrolyte and Sugar levels are good.. He is also getting some blood oozing out of nose. Can CPZ or Regan help in controlling hiccups ? When he is having normal sugar and salt levels what else can cause hiccups ? And any reason for drops of blood coming out of nose ? Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013