Consistent headaches, neck issues, suspicion of lymph node TB. Should the whole family get tested?

I am an american living in the Philippines for going on 5 years now. My wife s sister inlaw has had headaches and neck problems since New Years and we finally made her see a doctor yesterday. The Dr. is an ENT/Head & Neck Specialist and is suspecting Lymph Node TB because of Lymph Node swelling in the neck. My question is: will the whole family need to be tested? Her test results will not be ready until Monday afternoon.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013