Consistent headaches, lumps in neck, weight loss. MRI, CAT scan normal. Suggestions?

I have had headaches and lumps in my neck for over 6 mths now. I have lost weight and in bed everyday. There is so much presure in my head that i can push behind my ears and feel it in the top of my head. Neck and back pain . I have been to er and they said stress headaches but i am not that stressed out and it does not let up the headaches. I am so skinny and unhealthy looking that its embarrising and i can not find a dr to take my insurance When i went to er they did either mri or cat scan with the die and said they found nothing. so i am reluctent to go back because they say its stress but i ccan t get rid of the head and neck pain and the lumps don t go away. any advise please feel helpless
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013