Consistent headaches, grinding sound on moving head. History of car wreck. Cause of symptoms?

Hi, I am 33 years old and I have been having severe headaches for over a year now. They start in the back of my head and move to my temples. When I move my neck I hear a grinding crunching sound. My neck and shoulders hurt and the big bone in my neck looks and feels like its pulled over to the left. I have been to a doctor for my headaches and they put me on migraine medicine, blood pres. medicine I don t have high bp something called Bupap which knocked me out. None of these worked! I was in a car wreck when I was 21 and slammed the top of my head on the inside roof of the car. What is causing all of these symptoms?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013