Consistent headache, experienced pounding headache with severe mucus diarrhea post medicines. Help?

I have had a headache all day every day for 2 months. I was put onamitrypiline. One pill for 5 days then up to 2 the night I took the 2 pills. I woke up with a pounding headache 4 times so my dr said stop the med and take a muscle reliever bloxin I thank it is. From the morning I woke up with four pounding headaches I was headache free for 3 full days. But during these days I had the pounding headache off and on for about fifteen minutes and severe mucus diarrhea . Then then pressure/ tension headache came back and has not went away again. Please help. I ve seen 2 neurologist
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer