Consistent granular cyst in throat. Chances of malignancy?

I have a granular cyst in my throat were my tolnsil once was thats the size of a jelly bean and several way smaller ones in the back of my throat way smaller.. I went to the doc a few weeks ago and said it was nothing, only thing it is a cheap hole in the wall doc. they are still present, is there a possibility it could be malignant?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

Your query regarding multiple small erruptions in the throat and tonsils are really sub mucous lymph nodes.Numerous visible small erruptions are indicative of contineous and chronic infection in upper respiratory tract like sinusitis and tonsillitis.

You should consult an ENT doctor for thorough examination and necessary investigations to finalized the diagnosis and that may be accordingly managed.