Consistent genital wart for months since first sexual encounter. What should be done?

uhh i have had what looks like a genital wart for 8-10 months. Though i have yet to see a doctor i believe it is hpv due to rumors, and other evidence ... i got it about year to a year and a half later from having my first sexual encounter. i used terrasil to try and treat it and it didn t work so i tried apple cider vinegar which gave me a purple chemical burn on my penis . i don t know what to do at this point.. please help me.. now i have an even bigger problem on my hand
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013