Consistent fever, nausea, nose bleeds due to deviated septum. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, I am running a fever of 99.3 for 4 days now. It doesn t fluctuate at all - pretty much stays consistent through the day and night. I am a 30 year old female with no health concerns, that I know of. There are absolutely no symptoms present other than fever itself. Today I am feeling somewhat nauseous too. I do have a defeated septum , that does bleed somewhat, when I blow my nose in the morning (this has been going on - on and off for years though). Am really at a loss for why I am running a fever, while NO other symptoms are present (caugh, runny nose, etc).
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012