Consistent feeling of lump in throat, recurring tonsillitis, low vitamin D. Cause of concern?

Hi, 2 weeks ago I started to feel like I had a lump in my throat . At first the feeling was once or twice a day but now it is almost whole day. At first I thought it might be that it is the feeling of a lump in the throat that u get when you re upset, which I was. I examined my throat today with a flash light and I was able to see my epiglottis although not very easily. I have history of tonsillitis (once or twice every year) and my ENT decided about 2 years back to remove my tonsils but I did not do the operation. I had 2 tonsillitis episodes since then, treated with salt and water gurgle. I recently did a vit D level and found out I had insufficiency (my level was 8), I am now on 5,000 IU vit D and multivitamin . I drink 1-2 cups of coffee daily. I m 29 years old female. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012