Consistent dull pain on the side of belly button, bloating post meals, irregular bowel movements, exhaustion. Causes?

I have consistent, dull pain on the left side of my belly button. It hurts more when I push in a certain spot. If I sleep on my stomach the pain becomes intense and wakes me up, and for 5-10 minutes after I awake I cannot sit up due to the pain. I become bloated after eating small meals, and have hear burn many times throughout the day. My bowel movements are irregular. I will sometimes go 3 days between and other times go 2-3 times a day. The pain is always consistent. I have also felt exhausted no matter how much sleep I get. I am a 30 year old male, medium build. Exercise regularly.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012