Consistent crack on penis forehead causing irritation. All tests clear, not indulged in intercourse. Suggestion?

Crack on penis , forehead skin . that making my life worst then ever i dream t.. ,Even i had sensed that the length in size effected. even not indulge in intercourse,,just it get crack when erect,specially at morning . I have done all the test, its all clear. But crack on penis forehead skin started since last 3 years. Same as lips crack too. Its so irritable & matter of sham. Please suggest & advice me that in which Doctor to visit.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012