Consistent chest pain only in certain positions, pain feels central and radiates towards breast, no results with ibuprofen. Suggestion?

Hey! I ve been having a chest pain for four weeks now. I can only feel it in certain positions, when my sternum opens, for instance, while stretching my arms. I can also feel it when I close my arms after having stretched them. The pain feels central, but it also stretches towards the left side of my breast . I was advised to take Ibuprofen for 1 week, but I cannot see any results. Should I see a doctor asap? Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012