Consistent chest infection post treatment, have sharp pains between shoulder blade and ribs with cough. Should I take antibiotics again?

I have had a chest infection for about 2 weeks, off work for a week with strong antibiotics from my own GP, cough seemed to have gone so went back to work and have had no problems until tuesday, when I suddenly developed a sharp pain between my shoulder blade and the bottom of my ribs on the right, and I now have a cough which I cannot shift because it hurts to cough. Should I get some more antibiotics?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012