Consistent chest burn, uneasiness in chest, feeling of movement in chest, profuse sweating. All tests clear. Next step?

i had consistence burn on my left chest started a month ago, i went to cardiologist , did MKG, stress testing, CT scan and went to Gastroenterology and did endoscopy , but nothing comes up. They could not diagnosis anything. Now i am having some uneasiness in chest. i feels like something is moving in left side of chest, sweating on forehead and hands. I am loosing weight and feels weak. Please advise what should i do next.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012