Consistent burning in clitoris since a long time. No relief with medicines, cranberry juice. Any ideas?

Hello Dr. Manjunath, For the past week I have been experiencing a burning sensation in my clitoris. On a level from 1-10 I would say its at a 8. I have been taking sulfameth/ trimethoprim . I have also been reading very clean and drinking cranberry juice with out added sugar. At first I thought it was a UTI but I think the symptoms would have gone away by now. I have had this problem for years now and my Obgyn said I should go see a urologist . I am a pharmaceutical rep. That works in the pain field and this is really begging to effect my life. Please let me know what your thoughts are on this, I would greatly appreciate it.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer