Consistent bumps since sun poisoning, occasionally fluid filled on hands spreading to other parts, seem to be contagious. Help?

Hey, I have had these bumps since July. I work at Captain D s and i had went to the beach and got sun poisoning and then a few weeks later i had small bumps that are fluid filled sometimes yellow but most of the time clear fluid that popped up on my hands. Then it spread too my face, and went from there too my stomach under my bra straps on my shoulder s and my arms. Now, they re on my inner thighs and on tops of my feet and my heals. I have been treated for scabbies 5 different times and didn t make it any better. I know that it s contagious because my friends from work have it and they re husband and wife has it and now my husband has it. Could you please help me out?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013