Consistent brown blood all through the month since starting intake of BC after finishing placebos. Suggestions?

I have been taking BC since my freshman year of high school (I am now a sophomore in college) and my periods have alway sbeen pretty long (7-8 days) so I figured instead of taking the 4 placebos provided, I would wait it out until my period finished each month to start the new pack. My roommates recently told me that this isn t how you should do it, so I started taking it the day the placebos ended, rather than waiting (even though it usually didn t even start until 2 days into the placebo). Ever since I started doing this last month, I ve had consistently brown blood all month, with the occasional new blood. At first I thought it was because of this, but now I am worried I am pregnant. Should I go back to how I was taking it before? I certainly don t like the way it is now..
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer