Consistent blood in nose, numbness and weird sensations on one side of body, below ankles, feeling of boiling blood. Cause?

I don t have nose bleeds but blood in my nose all day. I have numbness or I should say weird sensations on my whole left side of my body and just below my ankles on the right side. Also during the night I will awake due to it feels like my blood is boiling but my skin is cool. I don t get this all the time but when i do it lasts for over two weeks. I have it right now and it is very nerve racking.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013