Consistent belly pain, bloating, urge to pass stools, pregnancy ruled out. Any suggestions?

hi my belly been hurting me for almost 2weeks. At times the pain comes sever for 5 sec then disappears. I feel bloated and at times i feel to go to the toilet (#2). My bf and i have been having unprotected sex but does not ejaculates inside off me. Dont think i am pregnant because last year i has ovarian cyst on both ovaries. Then i did another test 6 moths later and my results said i dont have them any more. I would like to know if u have any advise for me.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013