Consistent back pain, MRI shows disc dehydration, defuse disc bulge, thecal compression. Suggestive treatment?

I have back pain since one year and in my MRI report it is shown that I have disc dehydration in my L2-L3 and L3- L4, defuse disc bulge is also seen at L4-L5 which has caused thecal compression with bilateral radicular compression. Central and diffuse disc bulge is also seen at L5-S1 causing slight thecal indentation with encroachment of the neural formina bilaterally. At L2-L3 level ther is a left para central and central diffuse disc bulge causing predominitly a left formanial narrowing with no significant thecal compression seen, now wht is ur advise and suggestion? I am fade up of the pain and have no idea what should I do in order or get red of it. I am 30 years old and have no other health problem .
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012