Consistent Chest Pain on Left Side. ECG normal. Can you suggest me what further course of action I can take ?

Consistent Chest Pain on Left Side. ECG normal. Should I be worried? I m 31 and a smoker. I ve had a dull pain on the left side of my chest for the last 3 days. I got an ECG done, which came out as normal, and the doctor told me that it would probably be just a muscular pain. Not satisfied, a few hours later I went to another hospital. ECG again was fine. This doctor also assured me that it s not a cardiac problem. My arm doesn t hurt, I don t feel breathless, and I don t feel exhaustion. However, The pain is still there, and I m still worried. Can anyone suggest what further course of action I can take?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009