Consistent BMS, loss of appetite, throwing up, soft stools. Should i go to a doctor?

Ok, Two weeks ago I could hold nothing in my system with consistent BMs- only everything that came out was a liquid. I had a complete loss of appetite and anytime I ate I would feel like throwing up. The one time I threw up during that, it came out a dark purple- i had not eaten anything purple that entire day. I started forcing myself to eat and then gave blood- that seemed to make me stop having pure liquid BMs. I started drinking fluids again and kept forcing myself to eat. However, now I still have soft stools but they are a dark grey color and the last time I vomited it was a light pink color. Should I go to a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013