Consistant sweating and fever. Histroy of bone marrow biopsy and lumber puncture. Serious?

My daughter has a temp of 35 but is soaking wet with sweat . She's being having a fever of 39 for 3 weeks and is still under investigation as they don't know what she has.

She's just come home for a few days I've been told to keep check on her temp every 4 hours should I be worried ? Or is this normal. She had a bone marrow biopsy and lumber puncture on Tuesday we go back Friday. Don't want to bother the hospital if its nothing to worry about .

Hope you can help.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013