Considering having dentures by pulling teeth. Never taken care. Time taken to fix it?

I m considering having all of my teeth pulled out and having dentures at the age of 27 - I ve not taken care of my teeth and i m incredibly embarrassed by them so i guess i am guilty of wanting a quick fix . I don t know anything about this procedure and all i read about continually are people who spend thousands having repair work just to end up having this done anyway. I guess to summarize my query i d like a ball park figure of what it costs and how long it takes. Sorry if this seems abrupt i ve never even asked anybody about this before. Thanks in advance for any reply.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013