Connective tissue disorder. Taking neurontin for muscle burning, decoran and kenalog. Swollen jaws, stiff neck, shoulder pain, headaches. What could it be?

Ana positive H TITER. Connective tissue disorder, haven t see rhuemitologist yet, working on trying to get in soon. I m taking neurontin for muscle burning and tingling, decodran steroid for inflammation, I have had kenalog40 shot last week. I woke up feeling pain and weakness 2 weeks ago. Now my jaw swells up, stiff neck , shoulder pain, pain in hands and feet. Bad headaches. Dr said its not lupus or RA, what could it be? Everyday I feel worse.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012