Conjunctivitis in one eye. Has eczema. Using hydrocortisone. Further?

My 4 year old daughter has conjunctivitis in one eye which she got antibiotic drops for 2 days ago. So far, there are no signs of improvement. My concern is underneath the main infected eye it s very red and dry and irritated which goes all over her cheek. She has had eczema off and on so I put some hydrocortisone on it (just 1%) and she cried because it stung. Is this likely to be related to the conjunctivitis or something else entirely?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012