Conjunctivitis due to stye, advised eye wash with garlic. Used cayenne eye wash, had considerable relief with hot springs. Should I still go for garlic wash?

one of my health practitioners suggested using garlic to wash and treat my eye. i have a stye that has been causing symptoms of conjunctivitis . i am sure that air particulates caused this ~ cigarette smoke . i have had this condition for almost 6 mths. finally after applying heat, using a cayenne eye wash and sitting in wet heat ~ hot springs the style pops and lots of puss came out. my eye is feeling much better, but not completely healed. should i still create a garlic eye wash for my eye? also a friend mentioned irrigation . thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012