Conjunctival cyst on right eye. Steroid used to reduce it, another appearing on left eye. Precautions?

i had a conjunctival cyst on my right eye before. The doctor injected a steroid and my eyes tun very red after. The cyst became smaller since then but it did not disappear. Now my left eye also has a very small one and I m afraid it might get bigger just like my first one. Is there any medicine I can use to prevent it from getting big? What should I avoid if there is any to stop it from recurring?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013