Congestive heart failure. Water removed from lung. What is the patient's status?

Hi Dr Raj Amersey My name is sanjit and i am from india.i saw your email id on internet.i want to know some information about my father was currently admit in ICU ,he suffering Congestive heart failure (CHF) happens when the heart s weak pumping action causes a buildup of fluid called congestion in your lungs and other body tissues. Sometimes, you may hear the terms heart failure and CHF used interchangeably, but CHF is actually a specific type of heart failure. As heart failure progresses, your heart becomes weaker and symptoms begin. In addition to those listed above, here are some other symptoms of heart failure: You have trouble breathing or lying flat because you feel short of breath. You feel tired, weak, and are unable to exercise or perform physical activities. You have weight gain from excess fluid. You feel chest pain . You do not feel like eating, or you feel like you have indigestion. Your neck veins are swollen. Your skin is cold and sweaty. Your pulse is fast or irregular. You feel restless, confused, and find that your attention span and memory are not as good as they were. = Today doctor take out a 300 Ml water from Left Lung through Injection. = also right lung there water but they give medicine to remove the water. CAN U HELP ME CURRENTLY WHAT IS MY FATHER STATUS AND WHAT WAS BEST TREATMENT.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012