Congestive heart failure. Taking coreg, lisinopril, low BP. Is lisinopril safe to be taken?

Hello i hAve CHF And i been taking of my coreg n lisinipril because my bloid pressure been 102/63, 107/66, and at that rate it was lower when the took me off like at 96/55 the first day they told me when it go up start back taking lisinipril 10mg is 107/66, and at the rate a okay number to take it because i dont know?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Both the drugs are part of CHF management...acting my different mechanisms
The doses should be titrated to the individual needs...
These variations are generally seen when introduced and stabilise subsequently...
The reduction is pressure is not great / it is OK if you take without checking pressure at times / there won’t be dramatic changes...
     The treating doctor may suggest them depending on need, based on his assessment of the situation.
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck