Congestion problems since birth causing difficulty in sleeping, ingestion, taking Zatofen since birth. Is it advisable?

HI, my son has congestion problems since his birth. he couldnot latch on because he was low birth weight baby, but was not premature. it was very difficult for him to sleep and and sometimes ,to ingest milk (cow and gate, formula milk) due to his congestion. so we consulted a doctor and he suggested to give him ZATOFEN, an anti allergy medicines for six weeks. he is one and a half months old and i have been giving him the medicine for 4 weeks now. I also consulted other doctors and they said to stop the medicine as it should not be given to the children under 6 months of age. what should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013