Congestion in throat, breathlessness, dry, blocked nose, mucous in throat. What could this be?

I am always clearing my throat , and I feel breathless a nose feels dry the morning...its all blocked...i have to use decongestion sprays every 2-3 hours of the day....too much of mucus in my matter what I eat, it always makes mucus in my mouth.......what could be my problem? I v been to a lot of doctors without any doctor says my nasal septum is deviated...the other says....i have a kind of spot inside my throat...where the nostrils end...I..have taken lots of medication to no avail....and I have been having this problem more then 1-2 years...
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012