Congestion in nose, breathing problem, allergic. Any permanent cure?

I have had a problem the past couple years with congestion in my nose and haven't been able to breath properly. My Dr. and I thought it was allergies and we only recently realized that there is a greater problem. She has prescribed me two different nasal sprays and I just stopped taking the second as I woke up yesterday with both ears completely clogged. Now I'm hearing a ringing in my ears :( Am I going to have Tinnitus? I'm really worried that it will be permanent. My Dr. told me to take my allergy pills to help the swelling. I am also scheduled to see a nose specialist next week. Just wondering if there's anything else I can do?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013