Congestion in head, chest and nose, breathing trouble with itchy hives and low grade fever post swimming all day. How can I cure this?

Last Friday was my 7th day swimming all day but then end of the night mg nose was stuffed up. Sense Saturday I ve had congestion in m nose head and chest it s gotten alot better but I have hives . Sometimes they not bother me but yesterday and today I ve been itching non stop and iv been short of breath. What will help these hives? And why have I been having a low fever of 99.1 I m always 97 or low 98
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012