Congestion, brown phlegm, sore throat, loss of energy. Taking biaxin. Cure for symptoms?

I ve been sick for several months now with the symptoms of being congested with brown/white chunky phlegm , a sore/dry throat that hurts drastically more when I don t drink liquids, and a huge of lack of energy. These symptoms are also much worse in the morning. I have talked to my family doctor but he s just set me up on two scripts of biaxin , which has helped but its only been a temporary fix.. Can you help ?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012