Congested with cattarh, cold, headache, took paracetamol, no relief. How to treat it?

Following a cold I was quite congested with cattarh, when I started expieriencing pain to sides of my head when moving then a head ache all over my head like a throb. I have been taking decongestion tablets and now just paracetamol and now I sound like i have a cold again. I am very confused as how to treat this and what it might be! On the first day of my pain it even hurt to blow my nose and I had a slight nose bleed .I dont know if this is a virus or an infection, what do you reccomend? Regards Sue
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013