Congested liver,irritable bowel syndrome. Pain in liver, indigestion, loose bowels. Take IBS, digestive herbs. Causes, treatment?

I have a congested liver and irritable bowel syndrome, about 3 weeks ago I had some pain in the liver area and not long after I had dreadful indigestion and this last week flatulence started with letting off and loose bowels but not diarrhea. I take IBS support every night and enzymes as I have had my gall bladder out and digestive herbs from my naturopath but I cant get over this rotten feeling in the gut. I am thinking of going to my doctor on Monday and get my liver checked but I am also wondering if I have picked up a bug and this is causing the problems. You can email me at YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013