Congenital ptosis in right eye. Surgery done, abnormal swelling around eyebrows. Is it normal?

Hi , i am 27, i had congenital ptosis in my right eye, i had my first surgery at the age of 4( levator resection)...the results were not very satisfying, eyelid was still after 23 years i had a frontalis sling surgery on 8th Jan,2013. My eyes look symmetrical in the front gaze , however even after 2months, 1 week i have an abnormal swelling around teh eyebrow, it looks puffy all time. I would like to know is it normal at this stage , does it need even more time for the swelling to go down or is there a chance that the swelling will remain like that. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013