Congenital heart failure, pulmonary fibrosis. Breathing difficulty, no bowel movement, tiredness, over sleeping. Chances of recovery?

My grandmother has congenital heart failure and pulmonary fibrosis . She is on oxygen and needs regular breathing treatments. A lot of time she cannot breath well at all. We have turned it over to hospice. She still lives with my mother and has a nurse come out daily. This evening she is very tired and keeps falling to the left side, she went to bed early which is very concerning. She claims she can t breath and she is tired. She also hasn t had a bowel movement in over seven days. I am her grandson and I am just trying to get a grasp on the situation. She ate a little bit of food and drank water but for the most part has been sleeping most of the day. Advice? Will she make it much longer?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012