Congenital heart disease, dilation, low BP, low hemoglobin. Safe to do open heart surgery?

sir i have a query for cardiology department.sir my girlfriend is having congenital disease.her 3/4th part has been dilated..and the most important thing she is having low blood pressure and low haemoglobin of XXXXX are suggesting 4 open heart surgery and the success factor is very less...doctors are telling whether u wl do surgery or there is a high risk involve in it....what shud she do???suggest me ...i need ur help would be very kindful of you if u help me...
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012